Brett Huselton serves as Vice President of Commercial Strategy and Opportunity Development. In this role, Brett and his teams support and inform UBCs commercial growth objectives across Late Stage Development, Safety & Risk Management and Commercial Operations. The Commercial Strategy teams are involved in driving and executing both internal and external projects, while delivering strategic insights to our clients around project design and implementation. Brett’s goal is to ensure that UBC is making intelligent investments in people, processes, external relationships, and technology to drive the development of new products and services to support our biopharmaceutical partners.
Brett joined UBC in 2008 and has 16 years in the pharmaceutical services industry with strong experience in cognitive psychology as well as neuroscience. Prior to UBC, Brett spent nine years with Covance, and his entire career has focused building relationships both inside and outside of his organization. He uses that knowledge to assist our clients, who are increasingly pressured to find new ways to bring novel therapies forward, inform safe and appropriate use of biopharmaceuticals, and optimize access and adherence to these therapies.
Brett excels at understanding market forces, business concepts, regulatory forces, and product development challenges – and tailoring that knowledge to motivate and lead a team to address these proactively for UBC clients.
UBC's Commercial Strategy Experts
- Jason Doiron, Director, Product Management, Commercial Insights & Analytics
- Kelly Elio, Director, Client Engagement
- Heather Gagnier, MT(ASCP), Executive Director, Commercial Strategy & Opportunity Development
- Diana Hampton, Senior Manager, Client Engagement
- Ron Lacy, Senior Director, Healthcare Analytics and Technology
- Klaira Simon, Managing Director, New Solutions
- Jacquelyn Hall Williams , Director, Client Engagement