Adherence ServicesEngaging patients while positively influencing therapeutic outcomes
We know that each manufacturer’s biopharmaceutical product and medical device is unique. And, so is each patient. UBC designs personalized, patient-centric adherence programs by utilizing the right combination of our high-tech UBC Pathways™ solutions and our high-touch Nursing Support Services.
Our effective, patient-centered approach supports medication adherence and patient engagement through:
- Tailored telephonic outreach to educate the patient on the disease state and to establish expectations for drug therapy
- Patient Risk Assessment with stratification
- Outbound patient communications at key milestones of therapy, designed to increase compliance and persistency, based on individual needs identified with risk stratification
- Patient engagement technology solutions, such as mobile applications, SMS messaging, and virtual support
- 24/7 access to registered nurses with our Clinical Care Center
- In-home product administration and education through our Clinical Coordination services
- Medication reminders – visual, audible, and mobile aids to provide convenient reminders, social support, refill coordination, and physician accountability
- Virtual Coaching – interactive patient education videos
- Data-driven insights and human behavior research
To learn more about how our adherence services can support your product and patient populations, contact us.