Peri & Postapproval Services
Peri & Postapproval StudiesDeveloping and collecting evidence to support drug approval and market access through study designs that are both innovative and practical
UBC’s Peri & Postapproval Services give expert guidance to lead your product through late phase research to increased market access.
When it comes to the successful design and implementation of real-world, late phase studies, experience counts. For more than 30 years, UBC leaders have offered scientific and global clinical operations expertise to our research sponsors. Count on UBC to leverage our knowledge and experience in support of your strategic and scientific objectives.
No two products or manufacturers are alike. We customize our programs to enroll the patients and physicians to best support your product’s future. Our Phase IIIb & IV clinical development services include:
Identifying and prioritizing data needs to support:
- Market access
- Reimbursement strategies
- Timeline efficiencies
Researching product’s health economics and establishing
Value Demonstration strategies
- Designing and implementing peri and postapproval disease and product registries to study and guide the use of biopharmaceuticals and devices and to understand the treatment of diseases and health conditions
- Streamlining study start-up processes to enhance document collection, site communication, and site activation
- Deploying experienced investigators and research professionals to gather, audit, and report data
- Creating and managing data capture system unique to each product
- Supporting patient adherence throughout length of trial
- Customizing reports specific to individual project and manufacturer
- Developing and managing customized Patient & Physician Recruitment & Retention programs to help ensure studies are completed on time and on budget
Time is critical to product's reimbursement and market access. UBC has executed many of the industry's largest, most complex global research programs. Our multidisciplinary team of scientific and clinical operations leaders works together to produce and oversee study protocols that are rigorous in methodology and streamlined in efficiency.
Contact us to learn more about the expert guidance we provide to late phase research studies.