Generate Evidence and Value from Global Healthcare Data
UBC’s Real World Data Analytics software effectively and systematically utilizes real-world healthcare data to provide rapid, reliable insight into the safety and utilization of marketed medications along with trends in healthcare.
- Comparator cohorts for pre- & post-marketing studies
- Customized database feasibility studies for US and European protocols
- Protocol and analysis plan development
- FDA/EMA safety studies
- Retrospective database studies
- Natural history studies
- Drug utilization studies
- Prospective observational cohort studies
UBC Technology - Automated Software Suite
REAL WORLD HEALTHCARE DATABASES
Retrospective Database Services
UBC's Real World Data Analytics team provides full service (design through execution) real world evidence (RWE) studies using US and European databases.
- Pre- and Post-Approval Research: Supports a product’s unique value proposition and identifies other market opportunities to increase market access
- RWE Supports Regulatory Decisions: Regulators are increasingly interested in scientific evidence from RWD when evaluating a product’s safety and effectiveness